pátek 18. listopadu 2016

Určitě si nefoť břišní svaly, to je pro teplouše.

Pochod smrti. // zábavní pořad kupé// Jasná řeč Josefa Chumny živě, v podání Válce pro publikum venkovské hospody v čele s paňmámou. // "Nepřijde ti někdy, žes před měsícem až třemi roky zemřel a přišel do ráje?" // Bakič a děti. Bakič a kočičky. // Offered the choice of being admitted to the detox unit, Payton said, “I'd rather drink and die.” Following her brief hospitalization, she was driven by a county social worker to her parents’ home in San Diego. She told her family's neighbor, “I never wanted to be with them, I never wanted to see them again. But here I am, and I got all the booze I want.” Her father, Flip Redfield, and her mother, Mabel, were both heavy drinkers, and engaged with Payton in unabated drinking binges. // Venkov podmanivý, kouzelný, živý. // Klid. Pomalost. Kořeny. Tradice. Levný panáky. // Lhaní jako pracovní metoda. // Ňák mi došly prachy. // A hnáty, hnáty mi zdeřevěněly. // Tři ženy ve třech dnech: odlišná setkání, jen někdy vrcholící souloží. // Změny priorit. Dětství, chlapectví, jinošství. Otcovství. //Toss my salad with ranch dressing: licking the cum off ones corn hole after being cream pied by multiple man-loads.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat